- Total absence of matter; emptiness.
- An empty space; a vacuum.
- Total lack of ideas; emptiness of mind.
- Absence of meaningful occupation; idleness: "the crew, being patient people, much given to slumber and vacuity" (Washington Irving).
- The quality or fact of being devoid of something specified: a vacuity of taste; a vacuity of emotions.
Okay, food talk.
I love "Brown Cow" label non-fat vanilla yogurt...it is like vanilla cream but guilt free. I had blueberries, yogurt and granola for breakfast. Yum!
Dinner was "Amy's" Broccoli Pot Pie with kalamata olives and Stone Mill Bakery french bread.
I will be following that up with Almond Peach Pie from Java-Jacks bakery while watching "Mad Men" season 2/disc 1.
Now, drug talk.
I am on Prednisone and it is supposed to make you hungry, cranky and (some other side-effect I've forgotten). It has done none of these things. I think the hunger feeling is just stomach upset that people mistake for hunger. How would I know if I'm cranky since I'm always a bitch? Since I can't recall the other thing, then it is meaningless. So, the next time you need to be on steroids for a short period of time, don't hesitate..it's better than scratching until you bleed!